Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Failure

I accept it. I'm a failure who never updates her blog. I send my sincerest apologies. Truly I do.

A LOT has been going on in our lives right now and I just have not had a chance to blog about it. So I will be doing major catch-up posts in the near future. I am working on them all now.

Today though I will be updating through my beloved instagram. It has become my newest obsession lately, actually. (you can follow us @ashtonbry)

So, enjoy our quickie update ;)

Baking Day with my darling friend

Miss Tornado Ting at her finest….(she did have clothes on before she ripped them off) 

Anna Grace and I

How Zoey and I spend our days

Only the greatest dog in the world. 

Typical Ainsley getting into the Christmas Spirit

Chinese food is our favorite. 

Saturday mornings with this girl. 
 And now my very favorite part. I am in child development this year and we had a flour baby project. For two weeks I carried around a sack of flour whom I lovingly referred to as Paisley. Here are just a few of her adventures.
Paisley and I with our friends Maddie and baby Stone

Proud Auntie and Uncle ;) 


I am planning on doing a Friday Phone Dump from now on with all of the fun pictures from our week. Hopeful that I will become a better blogger from now on!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton