Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Year HOME

We have officially been home with Miss Ainsley for a year. Oh how joyful I am to write that post. Our girl is sick right now.

Throughout of first year home I made a point to take monthly pictures of Ainsley and I am SO glad I did. There's no comparison to the child we brought home and the child we now hold in our arms.

In honor of the new year and our one year home here are 12 pictures that speak much louder than any amount of words I could ever muster up. 
January
13lbs
 
February
16lbs
March
17lbs
April
20lbs 
May
22lbs



June
22lbs
July
23lbs
August
25lbs

September
Ainsley turns 3!
25lbs 
October
27lbs 
November
28lbs

December
30lbs


Thankful today and everyday for the beautiful miracle that is Ainsley Ting. Hopefully in this new year I will become a better blogger and document everyone's progress, but I felt 2012 was a year to focus on Ainsley's progress. Thank you all so much for praying for and with us as Ainsley's story still unfolds.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His perfect power that is at work within us.
-Ephesians 3:20

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton