Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I am in UGANDA!

we are here. yes, we are here in Uganda. I still cannot wrap my mind around it, but I feel the dirt and see the people and the children and the smells, and I know. I'm in Uganda. wow.
the flights went really well. I LOVE my team. we are going to do amazing things. I slept for 7 hours on the plane to Uganda. so lovely.
when we got off the plane we went through the check and then went to collect all 49 of our bags. unfortunately, Ashley was missing two of her bags. please pray they are given to her tomorrow.
once through we had to wait a few minutes for George and his friends (who are now my friends!) to pick us up.
it's truly unbelievable to be in the place that has been your heart for so long.
to answer the question; yes I love Uganda. I am head over heels in love.
we are in the bus driving to our guest house right now...then we will go see the babies. more on that later.
hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton