I would like to update you all and just give you some information.
We are in need of a miracle. As you all know we are still waiting for our TA as you also know we NEED to leave for China on 12-15-11.
If we do not get our TA tomorrow 12-5-11 we will not be going to China on 12-15-11 which is what we so desperately need. I am coming to you all asking for prayers on our behalf. Prayers that He will move mountains (which he CAN) and make possible for us to be in China 12-15-11
We KNOW God can and we KNOW that His timing is absolutely perfect. Please pray with and for us. I will update you all tomorrow.
Thanks for the prayers