Monday, February 27, 2012

the many faces of Ainsley

Ainsley truly has the BEST personality/spirit about her. She is almost always happy and is usually hilarious. Like keeps us all laughing. She can't say actual words, but boy oh boy does she talk! It is so much fun to experience. I adore my love bug. She loves to go outside, but it has been too chilly recently to take her out. Yesterday it was gorgeous out and I decided to venture to the front porch {ooh!} with miss thing. She hates touching grass, or concrete, or anything outside so I was not taking her too far :)
I pulled my phone out and her personality just came through. Enjoy the many faces of Ainsley {and me!}





She was just talking away :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton