Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day



Mother's Day is the day when we celebrate one of the most influential people in our life, our Mother's. They are the people who in most cases, bring you into this world. They are the heroes, the fixer of boo-boos, the kisses good nights, the shoulders to cry on and the ones who make everything okay.
Here's the thing though, some don't have one. Some will go to bed without a kiss, without the knowing that someone loves them unconditionally, that someone is there who will do anything for you. They don't have that and my heart breaks for them.
This morning I watched as my Mom snuggle with Ainsley she held her, kissed her and reminded her of how loved she was.
She didn't have that last year and she didn't have a hope of that. This year though, she has that and she is thriving. They say love will do some crazy things for you, and it couldn't be more true for the little girl who stole all of our hearts 5 months ago.
Hallelujah.
Today is not about Ainsley though, it's about my Mom.
She is strong, courageous, works so hard, a pleaser, a giver, a lover, loves Jesus, my best friend and so much more.
I am so thankful for my Mom and for the love and grace she shows me everyday. She is more than I ever deserved and I am overwhelmed at how blessed we all are.

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy.
I love you bunches :)

Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton