Friday, December 17, 2010

Bieber Fever!

i




My parents surprised me with tickets to go see the amazing Justin Bieber. I am in love with his songs and him as well (: So last night we went to his concert. I got to go with Caitlin and Lavaye and we had so much fun! Justin was amazing :). He came out into the crowd on a heart and stopped right over where we were standing and threw a guitar pick. (After lighting cell phones and digging all around the floor someone else got it:) He and Sean Kingston performed together and he did almost all of his songs. Unfortunately legitimate cameras were not allowed so these are from my phone. Have a happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton