Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Why Hello



Hi everyone (: I would like to welcome you to beloved. This is a big change for me after four wonderful years at ashtonsmeimei. Things change. Lives change. Blogs change. This change was at first not very willingly. But I am in love now. I am excited to start a new blog. A new chapter and see where God leads me here.
Most of you might be wondering why this blog is named beloved...
The word beloved means to love, loved, to love or be loved by someone. That is what this blog is about. to love. and to be loved.
Not much left to say but,
welcome to beloved.
I think it is starting to feel like home...
slowly but surely...
home.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton