Thursday, August 4, 2011

paperwork mountain and a picture

So, we are still waiting on DTC...praying for today..or tomorrow!
Our i800/dossier being authenticated!

Here are just a few shots of the paperwork mountain we have been climbing.
mailing it off!

We were blessed to get this picture of our girl before her cleft lip surgery...It is old-ish but I just can't get over that smile!

I really can't wait to make those sweet eyes light up with another smile super soon.
I know the quality is terrible...but still that smile!
That is our already decided goal...to get that beautiful face smiling.

Oh, sweet baby love. We just CAN'T wait.

It is still so surreal to me that this little blessing is ours. Is that a bad thing? I really can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that she is coming home to us. We are waiting for her. Life is so good. God is so good. We are so blessed.



3 comments:

  1. She's BEAUTIFUL and I love that smile =) I hope you get your DTC soon!
    PS: Thank you so much for my blog makeover Ashton, I love it, you're so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Yeah!! I'm so happy for you all I hope you can get her soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely LOVE that picture<3.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton