Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Not Proud of This

ok...that's a lie..actually I am crazy proud of this...in a bad way.
See, I have officially corrupted the innocent little mind of Anna Grace {I know what you all are thinking; OH MY GOODNESS}
but seriously, not really...she loves music...all kinds of music and she learns it crazy quickly. Well, I listen to a variety but I had a favorite song for a few weeks that I just replayed and sang around the house and she learned it...So, yesterday when it came on the radio and she started singing word for word...I couldn't NOT record it.
So, here I am sharing a not very Jesus filled song...on my blog...Yeah, I am corrupting kids AND going crazy..
You really can't watch this and not laugh..between the "rapping" and the crazy head movements it is just too good.
Look at Me Now--AG style :)
Please save the bad judgment that I am sure will follow...it is just for fun and she knows plenty of Jesus songs, too.



See...wasn't it just great?
Proud big sister right here :)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Ashton. That made me laugh, thanks for posting. You have the cutest sister ever. Love her lil' attitude (which I'm sure is not so cute when she's disobeying!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that was the cutest....what a cutie she is!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton