Sunday, November 6, 2011

no words



we are putting up our christmas tree today. like right now. yeah, i know "BEFORE THANKSGIVING!" yes, yes and usually before Halloween. but it's whatever right? we are just cool like that. don't be jealous. ;)


in 2008 i bought this ornament with all of our names and a "?"


in 2009 Andrew was found and soon came into our lives


in 2010 i bought another ornament with all of our names and a "?"


in 2011 little miss Ainsley was found


i am starting to think i have some magic power or something {kidding, kidding...i know it is SO God!} and my mom is forbidding me from buying anymore ornaments.


harsh.

happy sunday, y'all. may your days be merry and bright.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. Laughing about your mom forbidding you to buy Christmas ornaments.
    And then I realized that I need to make my kids stop talking. Already I'm hearing requests for siblings 5 & 6...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a little love in the comment section…we love that stuff around here!
xo,
Ashton